“Houses… do not belong to people ever, not really, people belong to them” ~ Gladys Taber
There are many advantages when you choose to age in place, whether in your long-time home, or in a home that better meets your current and future needs. It can be a smart financial decision, and offer plenty of advantages. For many people, the decision to age in place is comforting; to be in a familiar environment, a neighborhood with your friends, shopping, restaurants, doctors, places of worship and more. But it typically takes some planning to ensure your house is properly configured for safety, practicality, convenience and comfort as you age. We can help Simplify the process so that your home works for you in the years to come.
We can help make your home better fit your needs by:
- Organizing, decluttering, and streamlining your home, garage, basement, attic, etc
- Developing a space plan for accessibility and flow in your home
- Utilizing the latest in home modification options and technology to optimize your living space
- Connect you with our database of preferred service providers, schedule and oversee maintenance work
- Creating a home inventory for purposes of insurance and estate planning
Stop worrying, start Simplifying.
See how we can Simplify your Transition. Contact us at 720-443-3881 for a free consult!