Moving forward by staying in place
When you decide to stay at home, you might be considering streamlining by downsizing or rightsizing. While your best option may be to stay in your current home, paring down your belongings to clear items no longer needed or designing a new configuration (putting a bedroom on the ground floor, for example) can greatly improve your quality of life and the ease of access in your home.
Or maybe it makes sense to find a new home more suitable to your current and future needs and wishes. If relocation is in your future, we can help you with the logistics involved with a move as well as services to ensure your new home best meets your needs. Whatever you choose, we provide a variety of services to Simplify your Transition.
Some examples include:
- Sorting, decluttering and organizing your home, garage, basement, home office, attic, storage unit, etc
- Creating a home inventory to aid in estate planning
- Scheduling and coordinating home maintenance and improvement projects
- Organizing and digitizing photos, videos and other family mementos
- Recommending, coordinating and overseeing home modifications to best meet your current and anticipated needs